2018年3月26日月曜日

Friday,MAR 23 / Last

 I was interviewed about study abroad by RHIT students who taking Japanese class. This study abroad program was very interesting for me. After that, We said farewell to professors and people who are in the global center.


 I said farewell to my roommate at night. The, we were talking and playing games like Exploding Kittens with RHIT students in the lobby of dormitory. I didn't want to go, but we have to leave at 3:45 a.m. It was snowing at that time. We got on the bus. I miss you guys!



 This program expanded my horizons and gave me the motivation to study. I could learn a lot of things, for example, class at the University of  USA, the difference of climate, free atmosphere, language barrier, to be people are very friendly, the importance of aggressiveness, and so on. I appreciate all the support I received from everyone related to this program.

 
Thank you for reading to the end!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Friday,MAR 23 / Last

 I was interviewed about study abroad by RHIT students who taking Japanese class. This study abroad program was very interesting for me. Af...