I went "Umi" for dinner, which is a Japanese food restaurant. I ate sushi and tempura soba. Its taste and looks were similar to Japan's one. Then, It was funny that china spoon was in miso soup. I had great time today.
2018年3月23日金曜日
Thursday,MAR 22 / Presentations about Japan
We introduced Japan to RHIT student. We separated three groups. My group talked about "Game Center" in Japan. I was nervous, but it was very fun. Other group introduced "Anime culture" and "Japanese traditional toys". Both presentations were awesome! Everybody made kamihikouki using Origami in "Japanese traditional toys". I was glad that they were interested in Japanese culture. I was happy because it was last opportunity to meet professors and some students.


I went "Umi" for dinner, which is a Japanese food restaurant. I ate sushi and tempura soba. Its taste and looks were similar to Japan's one. Then, It was funny that china spoon was in miso soup. I had great time today.
I went "Umi" for dinner, which is a Japanese food restaurant. I ate sushi and tempura soba. Its taste and looks were similar to Japan's one. Then, It was funny that china spoon was in miso soup. I had great time today.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Friday,MAR 23 / Last
I was interviewed about study abroad by RHIT students who taking Japanese class. This study abroad program was very interesting for me. Af...
-
I was interviewed about study abroad by RHIT students who taking Japanese class. This study abroad program was very interesting for me. Af...
-
We introduced Japan to RHIT student. We separated three groups. My group talked about "Game Center" in Japan. I was nervous, but ...
-
Today is first day of study abroad. To be honest, I was exhausted. It took about 22 hours from aizu to terre haut. Airplane is first time...
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿