Today is first day of study abroad. To be honest, I was exhausted. It took about 22 hours from aizu to terre haut. Airplane is first time for me. I was surprised facilities of airplane, and given a lot of inflight meal.
When we arrived RHIT, students in RHIT were welcoming our. They are friendly and very kind. I was brought my room and met my buddy. They speak fast, so I couldn't understand. I confused, but someone can speak Japanese helped me. It was very long day. I felt It was not just a day.
When we arrived RHIT, students in RHIT were welcoming our. They are friendly and very kind. I was brought my room and met my buddy. They speak fast, so I couldn't understand. I confused, but someone can speak Japanese helped me. It was very long day. I felt It was not just a day.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿