Hello, I'm Masato Kanno. I'm from fukushima city. I'm a freshman in University of Aizu. I like listening to music and watching movie of Japan and abroad. I'm interested in foreign culture. I want to post interesting experience in this blog.
Thank you for reading.
This is my picture!
↩︎
2018年1月5日金曜日
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Friday,MAR 23 / Last
I was interviewed about study abroad by RHIT students who taking Japanese class. This study abroad program was very interesting for me. Af...
-
I was interviewed about study abroad by RHIT students who taking Japanese class. This study abroad program was very interesting for me. Af...
-
We introduced Japan to RHIT student. We separated three groups. My group talked about "Game Center" in Japan. I was nervous, but ...
-
Today is first day of study abroad. To be honest, I was exhausted. It took about 22 hours from aizu to terre haut. Airplane is first time...

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿