2018年3月8日木曜日

Monday,MAR 5 / introducton day

Today, I woke up at 7:00 am. We didn't have classes, but it was hard schedule day. Firstly, we created ID cards and got health service.


 Then, we had breakfast. Breakfast was all-you-can-eat. I've guessed American food is big and strong taste. Exactly, it was true. I  was surprised size of wiener. Moreover, I was astonished number of food. I was very full.

 After that, we saw some places and met professors. Friendship Exchange was hold from 4:20 to 5:10 pm. I did talk session and played making story game. I thought it's important to ask  them when I don' t understand what they say for improve listening skill of English. Dinner was American Chinese food (Chinese food in America). Mentors brought us that restaurant. It is not actual Chinese food. Shumai doesn't look alike japan one. I had a great time today.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Friday,MAR 23 / Last

 I was interviewed about study abroad by RHIT students who taking Japanese class. This study abroad program was very interesting for me. Af...