2018年3月12日月曜日

Wednesday,MAR 7 / Sushi

 There were cs(computer science) class and English class that are second times for us. In cs class, we joined class with  RHIT students and learned about  python that is programming language. It was first time for me to learn python. I could comprehended a little because it similar to C language I learned in University of Aizu. In English class, I enjoyed question game and quiz.





Then, we enjoyed pool and foosball in union room, which is very comfortable place for me. I felt it is very good that there are places for work or play something everywhere.

Dinner was sushi. it was very different from Japan. The rice is a little firm and shape is looks like cucumber roll. Moreover, it has not laver. I felt it was tasty. However, as I expected, I felt Japan's one is better.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Friday,MAR 23 / Last

 I was interviewed about study abroad by RHIT students who taking Japanese class. This study abroad program was very interesting for me. Af...