We cooked Japanese food today. We cooked tempura, udon, soba and rice. We used egg, shrimp and sweet potato and so on. I was surprised because the color of vegetables are different from Japan. The Egg was bright yellow, Shrimp was green. We made udon and soba from wheat flour, but we failed to make udon. It might be because of wheat flour.
Let's do lunch! We had Japanese food, okashi (snacks, candies, and so on) and cake with RHIT students. I called my roommate, but he couldn't eat a little bit because he is a vegetarian. He can't eat specific food because of his religion. I felt the difference of the country.
I played soccer with Ryan and his friends after lunch. Ryan is a student of RHIT. I found there are soccer and baseball ground in this university at that time. I was tired, but it was very fun!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿