We played card game in the bus on the way back. That card game is Exploding Kittens. It was first time to played that game for me. It was very interesting. We played until arrive to university.
2018年3月20日火曜日
Saturday,MAR 18 / Indianapolis
We went to Eiteljorg Museum and shopping in Indianapolis today. In Eiteljorg Museum, I watched the pictures and everyday items of native Americans. Then, we went shopping and Colonel Eli Lilly Civil War Museum, which is a very tall tower. We went for the top of the tower going up the stairs. However, I was very hot in that tower and It was very hard to go up the stairs!! If you go to that tower, you should use an elevator absolutely! But, The view from the top of the tower was good.




We played card game in the bus on the way back. That card game is Exploding Kittens. It was first time to played that game for me. It was very interesting. We played until arrive to university.

We played card game in the bus on the way back. That card game is Exploding Kittens. It was first time to played that game for me. It was very interesting. We played until arrive to university.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Friday,MAR 23 / Last
I was interviewed about study abroad by RHIT students who taking Japanese class. This study abroad program was very interesting for me. Af...
-
I was interviewed about study abroad by RHIT students who taking Japanese class. This study abroad program was very interesting for me. Af...
-
We introduced Japan to RHIT student. We separated three groups. My group talked about "Game Center" in Japan. I was nervous, but ...
-
Today is first day of study abroad. To be honest, I was exhausted. It took about 22 hours from aizu to terre haut. Airplane is first time...
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿