Then, Person in office of global programs took us to Walmart and Arby's. I had "Three Cheese Steak Sandwich". She gave us cheese sticks and onion rings. What a kind person she is!
2018年3月17日土曜日
Thursday,MAR 15
Today's English class was about St Patrick's Day. We talked about that and played BINGO game drinking or eating something green.
In the afternoon, I went gym and played squash with Aizu student. It was the second time to play squash for me. First time was on Monday. I played squash with Ivy, who is RHIT student. She joined us in the middle when I was playing that. I met her first time at that time. It was inspiring because such a things is not almost happens in Japan.
Then, Person in office of global programs took us to Walmart and Arby's. I had "Three Cheese Steak Sandwich". She gave us cheese sticks and onion rings. What a kind person she is!

Then, Person in office of global programs took us to Walmart and Arby's. I had "Three Cheese Steak Sandwich". She gave us cheese sticks and onion rings. What a kind person she is!
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Friday,MAR 23 / Last
I was interviewed about study abroad by RHIT students who taking Japanese class. This study abroad program was very interesting for me. Af...
-
I was interviewed about study abroad by RHIT students who taking Japanese class. This study abroad program was very interesting for me. Af...
-
We introduced Japan to RHIT student. We separated three groups. My group talked about "Game Center" in Japan. I was nervous, but ...
-
Today is first day of study abroad. To be honest, I was exhausted. It took about 22 hours from aizu to terre haut. Airplane is first time...
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿